12/31/2010

My top ten list for 2010

I have read right around 175 books this year (not as many as last year).  Our move has slowed down my reading, I stay so busy with church stuff these days, but I am still reading. 
I just wanted to post my top ten list...

Unspeakable Journey by Rinda Hahn
Hidden Flame by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke
Plain Jayne by Hillary Manton Lodge
A Promise of Hope by Amy Clipston
Deadly Disclosure by Julie Cave
Solitary by Travis Thrasher
The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Nightmare by Robin Parrish
Fear No Evil by Robin Caroll
I am including this book even though it technically doesnt release until January 2011 ( but since I read it in 2010, I am sneaking it on my list ROFL)
A Place of Peace by Amy Clipston

Havah by Tosca Lee I enjoyed this book, very much, it was a reprint from 2008, so it is down here..



These are not listed in any particular order...I loved them all!! If you click on the book title you will see my review of the book
~C~

Google+ Badge