3/07/2012

Some FUN Facts about Laura Hilton

(from Laura)
Laura and three of her children

Places I’d love to visit (someday)

Prince Edward Island (As any girl who ever read Anne of Green Gables)
Pennsylvania Amish Country
Upper Peninsula of Michigan (actually, been there, it’s one of my favorite places)
Europe (Want to see Big Ben, but travel all of Europe)
Niagara Falls (I saw it during a blizzard. In nice weather would be great. J)
Holland, Michigan (also one of my favorite places already.)
Great Lakes Lighthouse tour
Maine
Alaska
Laura's three girls
The ocean (either)


Things I like:

Lighthouses
Snowmen
Sleds
Snowflakes
Snow
Covered bridges
Chocolate
Watermills
Windmills
Tulips
Steve, with Jenna petting a cat at Baker's Village
                         Places I have been
                          I've been to All four corners of Michigan
 Niagara Falls via Canada in a blizzard, 
North Dakota, 
South Dakota,
 Kansas, 
Oklahoma,
 Minnesota
 Iowa,
Missouri,
 Arkansas, 
Tennesee, 
Laura's oldest son
Kentucky,
 West Virginia
 New Hampshire, 
New York,
 Pennsylvania,
 Ohio,
 Michigan, 
Wisconson,
 Illinois
 and Indiana
Laura's son Michael at Music School

No comments:

Post a Comment