Once again I am thrilled to get the chance to review and promote Mark's newest book. As always, when it comes to Mark's books, they are not fast "eating" I have to chew on it awhile. Think about it, let the ideas roll around in my brain, and just let it all sink in. This book is no different. Personally, it is not a fast read for me, because there are too many nuggets. So I thought I would share some of those nuggets. I am not going to go through every chapter but just name a few that stuck in my mind.
- "In every dream journey there comes a moment when you have to quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death. You have to go after a dream that is destined to fail without divine intervention."
- "To an infinite God, all finites are equal. There is no big or small, easy or difficult, possible or impossible."
- "Dream dreams. That's the natural, supernatural by-product of being filled with God's Spirit."
- "Mismanaged success is the leading cause of failure. Well-managed failure is the leading cause of success."
- "We start dying the day we stop dreaming. And ironically, we start living the day we discover a dream worth dying for."
- "Sometimes you have to take a stand by taking a step. And when you do, that one small step can turn into a giant leap."
- "The goal isn't winning. The goal is God's glory. And that isn't contingent upon the final score. That is the final score!"
- "Destiny predates birth. Destiny postdates death."
Most definitely a book to keep in your library and read over and over. 5 stars from this reviewer.
This book was provided by the publisher and author for review purposes only, no payment was received for this review. These thoughts are my own thoughts and honest feelings about this book.