8/17/2015

Bibles for Review?

I love when Zonderkidz offers Bibles for review. I have had the opportunity to review many Bibles, but not only that it means I get to give them away. There is nothing that thrills my heart more than giving someone a Bible. It is a living breathing book, that will change their lives.

These two Bibles are no different, in fact I have already given them away. I am sure that the lives of two girls will be changed. There aren't many coincidences with God, they just are God-opportunities, so I wasn't a bit surprised that the same week I requested these Bibles a friend came to me asking about a Bible for her daughter. I had just the thing on the way!!

First up is the Faith Girlz Bible.

This Bible has an adorable cover, with a magnetic flap closure. The colors and bright and inviting, just begging for a young girl to pick up this great Bible. I am including some pictures I took of the inside of this Bible. Great features include:

  • Bring It On, quizzes to help you learn more about the Word and yourself.
  • Dream Girl, putting the girl right into the situation of the scripture
  • Oh I Get It. Helps you find the answers to your questions
  • Book Introductions All about the who, what, and where of that Book
  • Words to Live By. Verses great for memorization
  • What Happens Next? Helps you list what is happening in your story
  • Is There a Little? What do you have in common with the girls of the Bible?

This Bible is so perfect for girls, it is a hands-on experience that will help create a love for the Word of God. Definitely 5 stars for this great Bible.







Next is the NIV Bible for Teen Girls, Faith Hope and Love Bible.

The set up of this Bible is similar to the FaithGirlz Bible, it has the Book Introductions, one thing I do love about this Bible is it has a Daily Bible Reading/Devotional for teen girls. Another great thing about this Bible is the concordance, it seems to be a very good one. (hard to find in Bibles lately) I love the highlighted verses that draw your attention to them, but my favorite feature is the Women of the Bible entries, these are wonderful character profiles of the women in the Bible. Another great Bible designed and geared for girls. 5 stars here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment