10/11/2013

Win a "Bargain Bundle" from Stephanie Reed

My Thoughts:
WOW, a new Amish author, I really really wanted to like this book. REALLY.  However I cannot honestly say that I enjoyed this book.  First off I want to say, the writing was solid.  She is a good author, her writing was solid, but the story line was not there for me.  I found it to be too much of a stretch for me to believe that parents would leave the Amish faith, and leave their young daughters behind, knowing that one of those daughters was going to work in a harness shop.  
Throw in the Kent State Hippie, battling his emotions over the Vietnam war, and I just was not convinced it was plausible.  Will I read the next book in the series, yes! I want to see what the next book is about.  
This book was provided for my honest opinion and review.  No payment was received for my review.  
3 stars



Stephanie L. Reed is celebrating the release of The Bargain, the first book in her new series, Plain City Peace, with a Kindle Fire 'Bargain Bundle' giveaway!


bargain-raffle-copter

 



One winner will receive a 'Bargain Bundle':



  • A Kindle Fire

  • The Bargain by Stephanie Reed

Enter today by clicking one of the icons below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on October 27th. Winner will be announced at the Litfuse blog on October 28th.





Don't miss a moment of the fun; enter today and be sure to stop by the Litfuse blog on the 28th to see if you won. (Or, better yet, subscribe to their blog {enter your email in the blog sidebar} and have the winner announcement delivered to your inbox)!





No comments:

Post a Comment