3/09/2012

The Winners.....

Drumroll please...the winners of the books are....

Book One : Jettie said... Thanks for allowing me to enter, my favorites are the Amish books.

Book Two:  MsRubyKat said... Would love to win Laura's books. Have read her first book. Thank you for the opportunity.
Karen Gervais
kmgervais@nycap.rr.com

Book Three:  Johnda Scott said... Please enter me to win Laura's books.
jlscott49 at roadrunner dot com



And the grandprize winner, (a set of all three books)is...

Beth Barcellos Bell said... Laura is a very talented author. I thoroughly enjoyed her first book in this series, and plan to read all her books....life got a bit hectic and busy at my end which derailed me from having time to do much reading for awhile....but am really looking forward to finishing her series. So excited that Laura has another series coming out, too!! :-) 

Winners please contact me with your mailing information so I can forward it on to the publisher.  Book One will be mailed out by myself with the other books being sent out from the publisher.  Remember you have seven days to contact me.  On day eight (3-18) I will draw again if I don't hear from you.  I will also make an effort to contact you if possible from your entry info.

No comments:

Post a Comment