3/08/2012

MORE FUN Facts about Laura!!!

(from Laura)

Things I like to do during free time

Cross stitch
Reading
Day dreaming
Touring attractions or events near home
Listening to piano music
Swimming or wading
Chatting with friends
Playing games with my family
Bubble baths!
Looking at family pictures




My favorite treats

Cherry Coke from Sonic
Cold Coffee from McDonalds
A Symphony chocolate bar with toffee chips
Hersheys with almonds
Chocolate kisses with almonds
Real kisses (from my husband or little girls)
Hugs
Apples
Someone else cooking dinner
A date with my husband

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I think we would get along just fine IRL... My hubby and I like to go 'xploring... that's when we drive around near where we live just to check things out. It's fun and cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to all the entries. I posted on my facebook page (again).

    ReplyDelete