8/20/2014

Goodnight Ark (Review)




My thoughts:
I loved this story. The Bible doesn't give us a whole lot of information about what happened on the ark, so I love that this author's imagination, took into account that animals on the ark had feelings. These were animal who never experienced rain, so I can easily join her in imagining them being scared. The beautiful pictures made the story leap off the pages, this book is so cute. Mr Noah was adorable, and this story will captivate your little ones. Great book, AWESOME pictures! 5 stars from this reviewer.
I received this book as a gift from a friend and wanted to review it. No payment was received for my review.

Book Description: 
Beds are ready.

Food is stored.

Noah hollers,

“All aboard!”

It’s bedtime on Noah’s ark, but the animals can’t sleep because of the storm. Two by two, they crowd into Noah’s bed, creating a sticky situation. Will Noah ever get them back to their own beds? Climb aboard the ark for this rollicking, yet ultimately restful bedtime story as Noah finds a way to make things calm and cozy, even in the midst of a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment