This is a list of the top 10 books I really LOVED reading and reviewing this year...
1. The Familiar Stranger by Christina Berry
2. Cottonwood Whispers by Jennifer Valent
3. The Hope of Refuge by Cindy Woodsmall
4. A Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston
5. Maggie Rose by Sharlene MacLaren
6. Sunflower Serenade by Tricia Goyer
7. Touching Wonder Recapturing the Awe of Christmas by John Blase
8. Y City by Wade Rivers
9. Welcome Home Woodhouse Family by Kimberly Woodhouse
10. An Amish Christmas by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller and Barbara Cameron
All of these books are available at Amazon.com
Some honorable mention books that really are awesome awesome books that should be in my list, but there were only 10 spots are
* A Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller
* The Unfinished Gift by Dan Walsh
* The Case of the Mystified M.D. by A.K. Arenz
* The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz
truthfully EVERY book should be here...I really had very few books that I read this year that I didnt like. Thanks to all the wonderful authors, publishers, publicists and all the people who make books possible!!!
Watch my blog for recaps and reprints of my reviews on these books...